Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers

Harshlands

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xSlipkx

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Apply   Apply EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:52 am

Character name in game?: xSlipkx

Class?: BM

Current Level?: 101

Other characters on Harshlands? Please add the names and levels, if you have. If you don’t have any alts, please just type a simple no: DeadlySteel (Barbarian) lvl 71

How long have you played, at what time zone, at what hours?: 3 or 5 hours all days.

Why do you want to join Watchers?: He looks like to me a good faction, very organized

What are your experiences in TT (what TT have you ran?) FC’s? BH’s? Nirvana?: i can solo fc, I do bh every day and nirvana regularly in x2

What are your experiences in TW? (territory wars) How many have you been in?: take part in: 3 TW in Pandorum, 3 in DrkAngels and 1 in Absinthre

Can you attend TW in the weekends? Please, answer this qeustions with Yes or No: yes

Friday?: yes
Saturday?: yes
Sunday?: yes

In what ways can you contribute to Watchers?: I help my companions, to progress the faction and to offer my loyalty

What are your expectations of Watchers, what do you hope us to be like?: I wait to contribute in the growth of the faction, to fight tw and to grow team

What achievements or goal do you hope to accomplish in Watchers?: I seek to know new friends and to increase my general skills

Are you able to do guild base quests daily?: yes

What other guild(s) have you been in?: Pandorum, DrkAngels, Absinthre

What is your reason for leaving those guild(s)?: inactive ppl and leads offline

Who would you consider as your friends in Watchers that can voucher for you? Please add the names of there characters: I do not know any personally

Thank you, I wait for his answers, my respects for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Zuichan
Leader
Zuichan

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:56 am

he contacted me, going to give 2 weeks trial period after i spoke to him, will see how it goes
Back to top Go down
Sientje

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:31 pm

what happened here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply
Page 1 of 1