Watchers

Harshlands

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

apllay SIN and BM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_SIN_WOW

PostSubject: apllay SIN and BM   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:19 am

Subject: Apply to Watchers Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:44 pm

I'm applying for me and my girlfriend .

Greetings, we are glad to see you are interested in our faction. You should apply by making a post in this area of the forum. Our members will vote on your application, after which you will be notified of outcome.

Please, DO NOT REGISTER ON THE FORUM, to apply for the guild. You will register on forum AFTER you become member of Watchers.

Interested in joining our ranks? Here’s a few things you need to know, so before you apply, read this first:

• Accepting main characters only! The character that is most active and most progressive. Exceptions have been made for active Alts of trusted friends who are willing to help in TW.
• Level requirement is 100+ or close to it for all classes. We make exceptions for people who are highly referred or are real life friends and family of our members.
• We do need to have a reference of your gear but it is not the main criteria, as we’ll looking for players who are friendly and work well in teams.
• We ask that you list all and any members of Watchers that will give you a reference. This will give us an idea of what kind of player and person you are.
• We only want to have active and, most of all, helpful people. If you do not enjoy teamwork, working for and with faction, there is no use in applying at all.

Highlight the below questions and copy them. Create a new topic for your application and paste the texts. Then answer them the best you can. Please do not register for forum as this will be done afterwards if you are accepted into the faction.

Answer following questions:

Character name in game?: _SIN_WOW_ & CetoJen

Class?:_SIN_WOW_ (assasian) & CetoJen
(BM)

Current Level?: 101 sin & 102 bm

Other characters on Harshlands? Please add the names and levels, if you have. If you don’t have any alts, please just type a simple no: no

How long have you played, at what time zone, at what hours?: we both play every time possible

Why do you want to join Watchers?: actully we need to join good faction helpfull and your faction is the best of faction we have ever heard of

What are your experiences in TT (what TT have you ran?) FC’s? BH’s? Nirvana?: done TT all and fc squade mode ans solo alone and nirvana 4-5aps and 3man and 4man

What are your experiences in TW? (territory wars) How many have you been in?: 3times sin go stealth as spy to check out and other prebair and play as groubs

Can you attend TW in the weekends? Please, answer this questions with Yes or No:

Friday?:yes
Saturday?:yes
Sunday?:yes

In what ways can you contribute to Watchers?: we can help bh TT TW other stuff needed to be run and we r wanna be helpful members

What are your expectations of Watchers, what do you hope us to be like?: online and active and talking in faction and not feel lonely there

What achievements or goal do you hope to accomplish in Watchers?: we like to improve skills and be better geared and we would like to build great relationship on watchers

Are you able to do guild base quests daily?: every day yes

What other guild(s) have you been in?:Crime and Resist And Kylin

What is your reason for leaving those guild(s)?: feel lonely ppl not helpful no careless not one help only doing their own stuff and bored

Who would you consider as your friends in Watchers that can voucher for you? Please add the names of there characters: Sientje and Mandhe

U can copy paste this original form of the apply qeustions, into the new application you will make. After you make your application, it will be moved to a voting area for our members to vote. Check your application daily. If any other questions come up from our members, you need to answer on them for voting process to continue / be concluded. Thank you for understanding.

Best of luck with your application, and hope to see you in game!
Back to top Go down
Sientje

PostSubject: Re: apllay SIN and BM   Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:22 am

Laughing yup I know sin wow and his gf...

Sin I know from some bh`s and we tried warsong:)

his gf cuz she pked my psy.... Crying

Sin is a good guy, willing to help where ever he can... his gf I dun really know that well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuichan
Leader

PostSubject: Re: apllay SIN and BM   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:15 am

hi ok 2 weeks trial,

to be honest all i read now is people's levels, if they got alts, and i scroll down to see who they reference...haha:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Setari

PostSubject: Re: apllay SIN and BM   Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:30 am

Lol Zui u shouldnt be saying that :p

PostSubject: Re: apllay SIN and BM   Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 pm

They have been invited....we will review in 2 weeks 15-08-2012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bodgy

PostSubject: Re: apllay SIN and BM   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:55 am

Both left, Closed topic