Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers

Harshlands

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just to let you know (as i got respect for each guildleader)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShotX

Just to let you know (as i got respect for each guildleader) Empty
PostSubject: Just to let you know (as i got respect for each guildleader)   Just to let you know (as i got respect for each guildleader) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Today, i was just runing on west but not attacking nor protecting anyone, then came up jawad who as all brainless sins thought it was the moment to hide/spark/stun/aps me what i can deal with.

Then i told him he wasn't really smart and even dumb as my foot since i didn't attack and that i got a friend onto watchers who even asked me to join you if i wanted to, and here's a SS of what he answered :

I'll give someone the link to send ScreenShot since i can't post external link as a guest Sad

I can deal with the fact he is a hater and someone non clever enough not to insult and trashtalk , but i'm really sad for your guildleader to read that from one of his members ... Sad
Back to top Go down
starrk

starrk

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know (as i got respect for each guildleader)   Just to let you know (as i got respect for each guildleader) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:56 pm

I'd like to thank you on behalf of the rest of us for bringing this to light. We are in talks of how to handle the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know (as i got respect for each guildleader)   Just to let you know (as i got respect for each guildleader) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 pm

yes we are now figuring a way to deal with this situation
and i apologize for the rudeness shown to you Sad
Back to top Go down
Setari

Setari

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know (as i got respect for each guildleader)   Just to let you know (as i got respect for each guildleader) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:21 am

it wasnt Jawad we all know that time...sometimes it happen to ppl that someone else log on and they really don't care about who they pk, because the just don't know. If that person would know what to do or not, there wouldn't be all that stupid action. Foaemaa or someone I don't rememb now had similar situation, her bro logged or smth, but there wasnt so much drama about it. I say lets leave it
Back to top Go down
http://panttahti.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know (as i got respect for each guildleader)   Just to let you know (as i got respect for each guildleader) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to let you know (as i got respect for each guildleader)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watchers :: Public Board :: Free Wall-
Jump to: