Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers

Harshlands

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Christmas Watchers!

Go down 
+3
Atthena
ZINUS
Setari
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Setari

Setari

Merry Christmas Watchers! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas Watchers!   Merry Christmas Watchers! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:08 am

Ho ho ho! Smile

Ok before I post drawings let me just say that my scanner loves to eat colors, secondly on the main drawing I didnt add pretty landscape or smth because I havnt use photoshop for a long long time and had huge problem to separate pencil work with digital dammit ^^" overall, this was my 1st drawing humans and well...I wanted to test myself and do smth nice for you guys, now I will add the group drawing: (huge)

Merry Christmas Watchers! Watchersxmasgiftkopia.th

Oki from left and top: Zuichan and Pashy with Zinus and under Zin is Nezzie with Strark
Ray Ray with snowman ^^
Bad with Tai, then Zyger with Sien, Swiss, Atthena, Link with Chloria
and under all that: Treskel and Turr riding my tiger Setari Smile

WISHES Rose Laughing

Merry Christmas Watchers! Zuipashy

Zui and Pashy
I wish you 2 many many love and strenght with keeping it up. Also I wish you to meet each other soon <3
Zui I know you are good leader but I wish you to be even better organised and that everyone who join us will see and authority in you and will have respect to our boss VeryHappy Pashy I wish you to have more free time to relax with us in-game and also lots of smile to share with everyone around peace

Merry Christmas Watchers! Zinus

Zinus
I wish you to get the visa you always wanted to travel outside your country clap I also wish you to find your other half somewhere near you so you can at last feel some real love <<3

Merry Christmas Watchers! Strarknezziepng

Nezzie and Strark
Well guys what to wish you 2 since you are so perfect couple? Laughing Hehe maybe just lots of hugs and kisses in cold winter days and nights VeryHappy

Merry Christmas Watchers! Rayray

Ray
Wish ya more and more awesome fashion, lots of craziness, smile and happiness VeryHappy

Merry Christmas Watchers! Badr

DaBaddest
Omg scanner have eaten your skin color Mad Well Bad I wish you a lot of strenght to take care of ppl you love most, also lots of smile to make your each day better than previouse one Smile

Merry Christmas Watchers! Taiyed

Taiyed
I wish you to give me better screenshots next time Laughing VeryHappy and to keep up the good work ^^

Merry Christmas Watchers! Zygersien

Sien and Zyger
I wish Zyger to have less work and more free time to come to pwi and spent some time with Sien Smile and Siennie...well you are so perfect director in our faction, I wish you more patience to officious members Neutral Rose and to improve with beeing director if its possible ^^

Merry Christmas Watchers! Swiss

Swiss
I wish ya more fangirls? Rose haha and keep up the awesome look Cool

Merry Christmas Watchers! Atthena

Atthena
I would be honest to meet you in game VeryHappy for now I rly dunno what to wish you personally ^^

Merry Christmas Watchers! Chlolink

Chlo and Link
Since u recently married I wish you lots of happiness and joy in new path of life clap and lots of patience for Chlo on TWs and Trails feasty

Merry Christmas Watchers! Tresr

Treskel
Brother I wish you lots of free time to improve in game peace and spent some time with your sister Razz hotty

Merry Christmas Watchers! Setturr

Turr
What to wish most crazy, most happy and most talkative girl in whole pwi? VeryHappy I wish you lots of luck and love with your new mate Laughing And more tiger riding!!!!!!!!! peace peace peace

Tell me plz if I missed anybody :3 WATCHERS I wish you all warm Christmas with your familys. Lots of gifts, pretty xmas tree and af course delicoius food! drooling I also wish you all to have best gear in whole game and everything you always dreamed about. I love you all and ...Happy Xmas!

~Urs Setari
Back to top Go down
http://panttahti.deviantart.com
ZINUS

ZINUS

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Watchers!   Merry Christmas Watchers! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:54 am

YAY i was the 1st 1 who saw them peace peace Rose
& its awesome Wink Wink clap
goood job & thx !! <<3
Back to top Go down
Atthena

Atthena

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Watchers!   Merry Christmas Watchers! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:48 am

There all amazing! drooling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Watchers!   Merry Christmas Watchers! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:16 pm

wow! :O
This is amazing seta peace peace peace peace
tyvm VeryHappy
Wish you an amazing christmas as well ^^
Back to top Go down
DaBaddest

DaBaddest

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Watchers!   Merry Christmas Watchers! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:14 pm

VeryHappy that' awsome, good job seti xDDDD
We soo look like we belong in a cartoon
TY and Merry Christmas back to you. <<3 <<3 <<3

p.s could u imagine a Watchers Cartoon! that would rule xD
Back to top Go down
Turretje

Turretje

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Watchers!   Merry Christmas Watchers! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Very Sad OMGGGGG Set u rly touched me serieusly! Crying
clap I rly rly love u!!! and wish u the best christmas ever!!!
I totally love the drawing <<3 *Begs for more* xD
clap U rly did such good job on it! Ty ty ty rly sooooooo much VeryHappy
Best christmas present ever realy!!!! peace
I hope my card reaches ur home soon feasty Promise me...
Make a pic of u with card XD!!!!
bleed LOOOOOOTS of LOVE
VeryHappy Ur Turry
Back to top Go down
Zuichan
Leader
Zuichan

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Watchers!   Merry Christmas Watchers! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:21 am

HAHA nice work...cept I look like a meth addict...or i

Evil or Very Mad Pissed s it a pashy addict?
Back to top Go down
Sientje

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Watchers!   Merry Christmas Watchers! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:59 pm

peace Wow wow wow........

U did a great Job!!!!!

I wish you all the health and happyness in 2012 Set,

and not only you, but all factionmembers
Back to top Go down
Setari

Setari

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Watchers!   Merry Christmas Watchers! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Omg Tuwwie and her requests VeryHappy ok here u go sweety pie Laughing
Merry Christmas Watchers! Obraz003ow
Just got the mail after a bath so needed to wait for hair to dry a bit my bad Neutral
tyvm for the postcard it made my day way better Rose the stamps and snowman and wishessss....damn sooo amazing and I'm totally smelling xmas from it XD

thanks all of you for comments clap I'm so glad you like it ^^ maybe its not perfect but as few ppl said I putted my heart and mind and also time in it so its valuable anyway Laughing
merry xmas again :3
Back to top Go down
Turretje

Turretje

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Watchers!   Merry Christmas Watchers! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:10 pm

peace OMGGG Finally my postcard reached u!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil <<3
U can't image how happy i am now XD!!!
bleed
Back to top Go down
Setari

Setari

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Watchers!   Merry Christmas Watchers! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:24 am

Haha I can imagine that VeryHappy the wishes are so lowely ty again :* and btw u still wanna tiger rides from me since you got male barb? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas Watchers!   Merry Christmas Watchers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Watchers!
Page 1 of 1