Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers

Harshlands

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AstinVorh application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Astin

AstinVorh application Empty
PostSubject: AstinVorh application   AstinVorh application EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:43 am

Character name in game?:AstinVorh

Class?:BM

Current Level?:101

Other characters on Harshlands? Please add the names and levels, if you have. If you don’t have any alts, please just type a simple no:AstinVort(91sin)

How long have you played, at what time zone, at what hours?:gtm+1; played few years in pw

Why do you want to join Watchers?:make new friends and have a faction VeryHappy

What are your experiences in TT (what TT have you ran?) FC’s? BH’s? Nirvana?:experienced all of this caves

What are your experiences in TW? (territory wars) How many have you been in?:have been in none yet because its like 2-3am in belgium when it starts

Can you attend TW in the weekends? Please, answer this qeustions with Yes or No:

Friday?:maybe
Saturday?:no
Sunday?:no

In what ways can you contribute to Watchers?:help in all the way i can

What are your expectations of Watchers, what do you hope us to be like?:hopefully to win lots of TW but most important to be friendly...

What achievements or goal do you hope to accomplish in Watchers?:make new friends,improve my character

Are you able to do guild base quests daily?:yes

What other guild(s) have you been in?:Kylin

What is your reason for leaving those guild(s)?:i was inactive for some time so they kicked me

Who would you consider as your friends in Watchers that can voucher for you? Please add the names of there characters:Wineer
Back to top Go down
Bodgy

Bodgy

PostSubject: Re: AstinVorh application   AstinVorh application EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:34 am

hmmm ok well the overall looks great... sure can use some refinement but im guessing that should come next? probaly working on weapon yet though hmm i see u got kicked from Ky for inactivity .. thats a sure thing we r looking for mains .. and active people. im not all that much into aps classes myself but that looked to me like a 5 aps? im curious wats ur HP though? ... btw we recruit from 90+ so im not turn u down any ^^ just see wat zui / sien thinks Smile
Back to top Go down
Zangya

Zangya

PostSubject: Re: AstinVorh application   AstinVorh application EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:11 am

I don't think he's too bad. Try to be more active in Watchers. we always have someone doing something and no one stands still. In here you learn that progressing towards a goal is the only way to achieve it. I vote yes for him. Zui and Sien knows best though so we wait for them. VeryHappy

BANG BANG BANG
Back to top Go down
Sientje

PostSubject: Re: AstinVorh application   AstinVorh application EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Shocked well we arent waiting for another long time of absence, if you wanne join u better be there too.

I`d like to have feedback from Foameaa too... And not only a yes :p
Back to top Go down
Astin

PostSubject: Re: AstinVorh application   AstinVorh application EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:26 am

does that mean im accepted or not ?
Back to top Go down
Bodgy

Bodgy

PostSubject: Re: AstinVorh application   AstinVorh application EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:24 am

oh well zui gave a few ppl a ''trial time'' of 2 weeks i think so .. sure just pm an officier online Smile
Back to top Go down
Zuichan
Leader
Zuichan

PostSubject: Re: AstinVorh application   AstinVorh application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:14 am

didn't know we got apps...wsa busy 2x.

ok sure if ppl took teh time to post and they look ok, give them 2 weeks or the boot. invite whenever
Back to top Go down
Sientje

PostSubject: Re: AstinVorh application   AstinVorh application EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:00 am

Whats happening here???

I dont see him in faction, no interest ?
Back to top Go down
Bodgy

Bodgy

PostSubject: Re: AstinVorh application   AstinVorh application EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:58 pm

idk ... me and zui said to look for officer online but that must never been done.. didnt hear anything bout that person since there .. saw him on world chat once so i just let it go ...
Back to top Go down
Sientje

PostSubject: Re: AstinVorh application   AstinVorh application EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:59 pm

oke case closed Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AstinVorh application   AstinVorh application Empty

Back to top Go down

AstinVorh application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watchers :: Application :: Application-
Jump to: