Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers

Harshlands

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BM APP - Monkey for the Guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
monking

BM APP - Monkey for the Guild Empty
PostSubject: BM APP - Monkey for the Guild   BM APP - Monkey for the Guild EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:09 am

Character name in game?: monking

Class?: BM

Current Level?: 100

Other characters on Harshlands? Please add the names and levels, if you have. If you don’t have any alts, please just type a simple no: Chingon (barb) lv94

How long have you played, at what time zone, at what hours?: I've been playing for almost 3yrs now. central time zone, and play mostly at night after 11

Why do you want to join Watchers?: i was already in it a few months back n liked it very nice and helpful people

What are your experiences in TT (what TT have you ran?) FC’s? BH’s? Nirvana?: I've been in all TTs, i practically lived in it.

What are your experiences in TW? (territory wars) How many have you been in?: With bm lots TW

Can you attend TW in the weekends? Please, answer this qeustions with Yes or No:

Friday?: Yes
Saturday?: Yes
Sunday?: Yes

In what ways can you contribute to Watchers?: Well, if im not in TT im in FC so im always looking for more guild mates to party with

What are your expectations of Watchers, what do you hope us to be like?: nice ppl ofc

What achievements or goal do you hope to accomplish in Watchers?: become the best bm ofc VeryHappy

Are you able to do guild base quests daily?: i never got to do the guild quests so i dont know what to say here

What other guild(s) have you been in?: Blackdawn, KD, Stalkers, Wargasm, Watchers

What is your reason for leaving those guild(s)?:Blackdawn... everyone went their way, KD... yall know what happened ther, stalkers... i cant even rembr why i was there... wargasm a friend invited me to it but we both knew i wouldnt stay for too long since they wer more bout pkin than farmin mats, and watchers i got mad when i found all my gear gone that i stopped playing. Shocked

Who would you consider as your friends in Watchers that can voucher for you? Please add the names of there characters: well the only person i know is zuichan i dont think he knows me that well but im sure he knows i like to be in TT alot. and lilbell im not sure if she stayed in Watchers.
Back to top Go down
Sientje

PostSubject: Re: BM APP - Monkey for the Guild   BM APP - Monkey for the Guild EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Zuichan wrote:
hi ok 2 weeks trial,

to be honest all i read now is people's levels, if they got alts, and i scroll down to see who they reference...haha:P

Ur call Zui Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sientje

PostSubject: Re: BM APP - Monkey for the Guild   BM APP - Monkey for the Guild EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:02 am

No reply from Zui, I told him he needed to decide.
It`s a no from me cuz u left during a trials in a rage.
I dont know about the gear thats gone.... that`s a new story
Back to top Go down
monking

PostSubject: Re: BM APP - Monkey for the Guild   BM APP - Monkey for the Guild EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:58 pm

i think your're confusing me for someone else. i never left any trials cuz i never participated in any. and if you mean a weeks trial then again no... i was in watchers for more than a couple of months about a yr ago or a little less, in fact both my barb and bm were in it. im not the kind of person who rages over nothing...but the gear disappearing just got to me. all that farming for nothing and dont get me wrong im not blaming anyone in this guild (i kinda get the feeling u thought that). anyways just wanted to clear things out.
Back to top Go down
monking

PostSubject: Re: BM APP - Monkey for the Guild   BM APP - Monkey for the Guild EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:00 pm

and sorry for making a new topic. i didn't realize until it was too late. my bad
Back to top Go down
Zuichan
Leader
Zuichan

PostSubject: Re: BM APP - Monkey for the Guild   BM APP - Monkey for the Guild EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:31 pm

hi, i guess i missed your pm about his post. i was wondering why i never heard from monking again. if there's ppl willing to help you i say sure see how things goes but don't expect much from me atm. busy irl and trying to organize stuff in game. pm me for invite later and we see how it goes in 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Bodgy

Bodgy

PostSubject: Re: BM APP - Monkey for the Guild   BM APP - Monkey for the Guild EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:15 am

a yes from me too. pm either me zui or sien i think its pretty much us left atm who can invite, cya in game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BM APP - Monkey for the Guild   BM APP - Monkey for the Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

BM APP - Monkey for the Guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watchers :: Application :: Application-
Jump to: