Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers

Harshlands

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
---xIvanhoex

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:00 pm

Hi Friends, maybe it break a rule, but let me try

MAIN : AQUIMUS, MAyhem     ALT: xIvanhoex /will help in TWs if possible   and still active with BH, Dailys++  but now regular form

Character name in game?: xIvanhoex

Class?: Seeker

Current Level?: 103

Other characters on Harshlands? Please add the names and levels, if you have. If you don’t have any alts, please just type a simple no:
AQUIMUS,Archer  104 - Mayhem   Aquimas,Duskblade 95 -Mayhem
How long have you played, at what time zone, at what hours?:1-2 hours a day  eurozone

Why do you want to join Watchers?: was here with my Seeker and  have GREAT Friends here

What are your experiences in TT (what TT have you ran?) FC’s? BH’s? Nirvana?: All of them

What are your experiences in TW? (territory wars) How many have you been in?: mhh  60 -100+

Can you attend TW in the weekends? Please, answer this qeustions with Yes or No: YES

Friday?: Y
Saturday?: Y
Sunday?: Y

In what ways can you contribute to Watchers?: squadbuilding gearing twing flirting

What are your expectations of Watchers, what do you hope us to be like?: ill guess to have a teamspirit around

What achievements or goal do you hope to accomplish in Watchers?:..will get r8recast weapon soon

Are you able to do guild base quests daily?: yes i f need

What other guild(s) have you been in?: Mayhem

What is your reason for leaving those guild(s)?: join Watchers to help in TW

Who would you consider as your friends in Watchers that can voucher for you? Please add the names of there characters:

Zuichan, Pommie...some more also

Application 2015-013
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1