Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers

Harshlands

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daggs

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:01 am

Character name in game?: daggerlor

Class?: assassin

Current Level?: 101

Other characters on Harshlands? Please add the names and levels, if you have. If you don’t have any alts, please just type a simple no: NO

How long have you played, at what time zone, at what hours?: About 3years roughly when Raging tides was released, im from the UK so that timezone.

Why do you want to join Watchers?: I'd like to TW with you guys, also id like to move on in the game.

What are your experiences in TT (what TT have you ran?) FC’s? BH’s? Nirvana?: TT have never really done, FC frequently, BH yes and nirvana when x2 is on.

What are your experiences in TW? (territory wars) How many have you been in?: Ive been in about 4 but they were with small faction and id like to get more knowledge on TW with you guys and girls.

Can you attend TW in the weekends? Please, answer this qeustions with Yes or No:

Friday?:YES
Saturday?:YES
Sunday?:YES

In what ways can you contribute to Watchers?: Im 5aps so i can help the faction when 2x is on gather raps and cannies for us, also im friendly and i like to have a giggle. Thought id apply to you guys as you seem to be a friendly bunch, i will help out in anyway possible trials ill be at, name when and ill be on.

What are your expectations of Watchers, what do you hope us to be like?: Helpful not stuck up your own arses i.e omerta etc etc.

What achievements or goal do you hope to accomplish in Watchers?: Hopefully in time get my r9 recast chest with int-, but like i said in time i wont push for it to be done i wont ask for mats etc etc. I just want to help out.

Are you able to do guild base quests daily?:yes

What other guild(s) have you been in?: Stalkers, alberich, heartless and oblivion

What is your reason for leaving those guild(s)?:Stalkers are dead now, alberich and heartless kinda disbanded and oblivion im not able to move further into the game with them and to many people ask for fc which is bloody annoying.

Who would you consider as your friends in Watchers that can voucher for you? Please add the names of there characters:
Zuichan who i have spoken to a few times and setari we go way back Smile
Back to top Go down
daggs

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:04 am

r8* recast int-
Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1