Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers

Harshlands

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LOLTehb

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:08 am

Character name in game?:LOLZTehboso

Class?:Wizard

Current Level?:101

Other characters on Harshlands? Please add the names and levels, if you have. If you don’t have any alts, please just type a simple no:yes i have a 100 sin which i use for farming in Sioux the characters name is MR_uAe

How long have you played, at what time zone, at what hours?:
slightly over two years.
New Zealand general or whatever, GMT/UTC + 12:00 hour
So i generally got on when BH resets which is 4pm for me during weekdays and I generally on for up to about 4-5 hours after that.

Why do you want to join Watchers?: I wish to join a competitive TWing faction, while also getting to meet new people.

What are your experiences in TT (what TT have you ran?) FC’s? BH’s? Nirvana?: I have ran in all instances and understand my role for each.

What are your experiences in TW? (territory wars) How many have you been in?: I experienced 3-4 Tws while i was in Afterlife before it fell to pieces, and i have been in 2 ones earlier when i was a lower level for other factons.

Can you attend TW in the weekends? Please, answer this qeustions with Yes or No:yes

Friday?:yes
Saturday?:yes
Sunday?:depending on time, as i have school but will be on holiday shortly

In what ways can you contribute to Watchers?:Im a very friendly person, who loves to help others in anyway possible, and i wish to be able to be supportive in tw.

What are your expectations of Watchers, what do you hope us to be like?:From what ive heard and seen, everyone in the faction is very friendly and supportive of those around them. _Bodgy sets out a great example and i hope that the faction is somewhat like him.

What achievements or goal do you hope to accomplish in Watchers?:I am currently farming for both my Nirvana and some pieces of my r9 gear so i hope to have some pieces of my nirvana armour finished while im in faction, just to be able to help more.

Are you able to do guild base quests daily?:yes.

What other guild(s) have you been in?:Ummm quite a few back in the day but i cant remember most of there names since after 3-4months of playing my pc blew up on me and i was unable to play for another 6 months. when i got back i joined afterlife and was in there for a good 3-4months before they fell apart, and disbanded. Previously i was in Atmosfear, which i left after i got into a disagreement with a member after they killed my alt.

What is your reason for leaving those guild(s)?:^

Who would you consider as your friends in Watchers that can voucher for you? Please add the names of there characters:
_Bodgy and his many alts :P
Back to top Go down
Bodgy

Bodgy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:39 am

idk wat to reply here i just told this guy to apply and he did so im inviting :P Zui usually said 2weeks trials lately but im sure u get thru that np ^^ so welcome
Back to top Go down
Sientje

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:23 am

sure why not Smile
Back to top Go down
Setari

Setari

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:19 am

as I rememb he is in faction so lets close topic :3
Back to top Go down