Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers

Harshlands

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application seeker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostluv

Application seeker Empty
PostSubject: Application seeker   Application seeker EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:45 am

class?: seeker.

Current level?: 95.

Other characters on Harshlands? Please add the names and levels, if you have. If you don’t have any alts, please just type a simple no: Assassin_Pke(82)
How long have you played, at what time zone, at what hours?: 3 years, oslo, 2-5 hours.

Why do you want to join Watchers?:i want to join watchers cause i got a real good friend at watchers and i wanna join in in : trials,tt,fc,tw and soon nirvana.

What are your experiences in TT (what TT have you ran?) FC’s? BH’s? Nirvana?: tt: 60 - 70 - 80 - 90, Fc's im good at clearing all the mobs and know what to do.

What are your experiences in TW? (territory wars) How many have you been in?: i have only experianced tw once.

Can you attend TW in the weekends? Please, answer this qeustions with Yes or No: yes

Friday?: yes
Saturday?: yes
Sunday?: yes

In what ways can you contribute to Watchers?:Help out in most ways and join in faction activities.

What are your expectations of Watchers, what do you hope us to be like?: Friendly and active.

What achievements or goal do you hope to accomplish in Watchers?: Achive new friends.

Are you able to do guild base quests daily?: yes

What other guild(s) have you been in?: Anturaj, Deicide , capitol

What is your reason for leaving those guild(s)?: Not active, not friendly.

Who would you consider as your friends in Watchers that can voucher for you? Please add the names of there characters: Pk_Lord
Back to top Go down
Bodgy

Bodgy

Application seeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application seeker   Application seeker EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:29 pm

nice interresting, if ur focus on lvling we got a few in ur range lately, ill go with Zuichan's word and say 2 week trials :P pm officer online for invite
Back to top Go down
Zuichan
Leader
Zuichan

Application seeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application seeker   Application seeker EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:02 am

Hi,

It's nice to get some new active people. Just FYI I dont think PK_Lord is here anymore at least not on that toon. I'm willing to give a 2 weeks trials thought I hope you understand people aren't going to rush to run FC for ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application seeker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application seeker   Application seeker Empty

Back to top Go down

Application seeker
Page 1 of 1