Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers

Harshlands

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for cleric

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valera

Application for cleric Empty
PostSubject: Application for cleric   Application for cleric EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Character name in game?: Valera

Class?: Cleric

Current Level?: 101

Other characters on Harshlands? Please add the names and levels, if you have. If you don’t have any alts, please just type a simple no: Voltura (83 Psy), Mythaki (100 BM)

How long have you played, at what time zone, at what hours?: Played for a few years at GMT -5, from afternoon to late night/early morning

Why do you want to join Watchers?: Looking for a fun guild, members I can help out when I'm not in BH/Nirvana, would enjoy doing TWs again

What are your experiences in TT (what TT have you ran?) FC’s? BH’s? Nirvana?: Recently ran 3-2/3-3 (I'll be better at surviving once I refine my gear), I've got so much FC experience I could cry, I do every BH I can because I farm Caster Nirvana :P

What are your experiences in TW? (territory wars) How many have you been in?: I've done TW in two factions before (as a BM and cleric). so I've attended probably 10-15 before, still something I could learn from it I'm sure

Can you attend TW in the weekends? Please, answer this qeustions with Yes or No:

Friday?: Yes
Saturday?: Yes
Sunday?: Yes

In what ways can you contribute to Watchers?: Super healz/buffs, I'll attend BHs I don't need if finding a cleric is too much trouble, I have a helping hand to offer on any of my characters

What are your expectations of Watchers, what do you hope us to be like?: I merely hope you're like a helpful, entertaining little family Mad Y'all don't have to help me out, but I have a lot of time to play and not much to do so I like being useful to others

What achievements or goal do you hope to accomplish in Watchers?: If I get enough Nirvanas, perhaps I'll be able to get my HP above 5000 (once resetting my VIT stat)

Are you able to do guild base quests daily?: Yes

What other guild(s) have you been in?: Notable ones have been Sacrament, Resist (on BM), and the most recent CRIME

What is your reason for leaving those guild(s)?: Didn't feel like I had a place in Sacrament, Resist just wasn't active enough, and CRIME's leader made me uncomfortable :<

Who would you consider as your friends in Watchers that can voucher for you? Please add the names of there characters: Well MrWerewolf is the one that suggested I join y'all since I'm having trouble finding a faction, so ~
Back to top Go down
Bodgy

Bodgy

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleric   Application for cleric EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:45 am

is a yes for me, did a few caster with him did great seems like a good cleric and we need em !! :P pm officier online for invite
Back to top Go down
Valera

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleric   Application for cleric EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:56 am

Thanks, I'll try again to find one when most people are awake VeryHappy
Back to top Go down
TresKeL

TresKeL

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleric   Application for cleric EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:07 am

Welcome..
Back to top Go down
Bodgy

Bodgy

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleric   Application for cleric EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:59 am

2 weeks trial is over ^^ gonna close this topic too :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for cleric   Application for cleric Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for cleric
Page 1 of 1