Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers

Harshlands

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-Application asked for by Zuichan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SrMichael

Re-Application asked for by Zuichan Empty
PostSubject: Re-Application asked for by Zuichan   Re-Application asked for by Zuichan EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Character name in game?: SrMichael

Class?:Assassin

Current Level?:101

Other characters on Harshlands? Please add the names and levels, if you have. If you don’t have any alts, please just type a simple no:ShadowRayne

How long have you played, at what time zone, at what hours?:idk a long time

Why do you want to join Watchers?:alot of friends and i miss it

What are your experiences in TT (what TT have you ran?) FC’s? BH’s? Nirvana?: i have alot of experience in all of them

What are your experiences in TW? (territory wars) How many have you been in?:been in a few tws

Can you attend TW in the weekends? Please, answer this qeustions with Yes or No:yes as long as i dont have to work

Friday?:yes
Saturday?:yes
Sunday?:yes

In what ways can you contribute to Watchers?:anyway i can

What are your expectations of Watchers, what do you hope us to be like?:friendly and helpful in things

What achievements or goal do you hope to accomplish in Watchers?:anything i can do

Are you able to do guild base quests daily?:yes

What other guild(s) have you been in?:DuMAsS

What is your reason for leaving those guild(s)?:idk i was drunk lol

Who would you consider as your friends in Watchers that can voucher for you? Please add the names of there characters:mindloser, DaBaddest, Taiyed, Amarath, Bodgy, Elensar, Turretje, Zuichan, etc.
Back to top Go down
Setari

Setari

Re-Application asked for by Zuichan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Application asked for by Zuichan   Re-Application asked for by Zuichan EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:02 am

'idk I was drunk' lol honsetly on 1st place aaa? Wink well... If u will have respect for watchers and wont leave in a moment cus of alcohol then yah why not :p everything else seems nice
Back to top Go down
http://panttahti.deviantart.com

Re-Application asked for by Zuichan
Page 1 of 1